- Making Good Decisions: Learn the principles and process for effective decision-making.
- Spiritual Stewardship: Discover how to have an intimate, daily walk with God.
- Mastering the Art of Communication: Understand communication like never before and learn how to be an excellent communicator.
- Disciple’s Journey: Re-imagine spiritual formation and map of how we move from "no birth" to maturity in Christ.
- DiSC: Understanding how God made you by discovering your personality and how to live out of your strengths.
- Managing Conflict: Strife to Synergy: Better understand and master the process for resolving conflict.
- 5 C’s of Great Leadership: Discover the five traits of great leaders.
- Understanding Vision: A look at the visioning process as it unfolds in the book of Nehemiah.
- Coaching 101: Learn how to coach people to help them move from where they are to where God wants them to be.
- Developing Leaders Starts with Assessment: Learn how to use assessments as part of the leadership development process.
- Leadership Expectations: Discover 5 basic expectations for leaders.
- Maximizing Ministry Teams: Build effective teams and experience better results.
- Powerful Meetings: Learn how to make meetings valuable so people value meetings.
- Process Coaching: A paradigm shift from programs to process.
- Church Health Map: Learn how to "refocus” your church integrating attractional, missional, incarnational approaches.
- Cultivating a Disciple-making Culture: Learn what a disciple-making culture looks like and the steps to create a disciple-making focus.
- Developing a Disciple-making Strategy for Your Church: Discover the process of disciple-making and how to develop a plan.
- Scaling Your Church: Learn the five stages of church development and how to get there.
- Operating Principles and Consensus: Learn how to develop and implement guidelines for group interaction that minimize conflict and levels of consensus for decision making.
- Creating a Leadership Development Pipeline: Learn the “why, what, who, where, when, and how" of developing a LDP.
- Organizational Development: Learn how to create an infrastructure for a solid foundation to build on.
- How to Develop and Unleash Your Non-profit Board: For faith-based benefit organizations.